Quality Sleep, Smarter Kids
Inter School Essay Contest
Mouka Quality Sleep Smarter Kids Essay is being organized by Mouka to promote quality sleep culture in children, by encouraging them to create healthy sleep routines so they wake up well-rested and ready to learn the next day. The first essay competition, which was held last year was a success with students from over 120 select schools participating.
This Essay is open to submissions from all schools within Lagos.
Participating schools will be required to partake in an essay competition on the topic:
“My Dream and My Sleep Routine”
- Each school should supervise its students to write a maximum of 200 words about their dreams and how quality sleep can help them attain outstanding performance.
- Include the name of the school and the name of the applicant (student) in the Essay.
- All entries should be submitted on/before Friday, 27th September 2019.
- Entries are limited to only schools in Lagos and schools are to coordinate the submission of the entries.
- All entries should be submitted to email address email@example.com on/before Friday, 27th September 2019.
- Multiple entries are not allowed by the same student. The student and school will be disqualified if detected.
1st Runner up:
2nd Runner up:
Consolation Prizes: All participatory schools will be rewarded with consolation gifts (Branded promotional items).
Thank You For Submitting Your Entry
Please note that entries would only be accepted from schools registered in Lagos.